Thursday, December 15, 2005


Well this weekend It's back to Livermore for the final round? of the East Bay series on Saturday. I won round #1 at the Army training center so I will be giving it my all to make ammends for the sub-par performance I felt was put in at Coyote Pt. The venue has the ever so tough stadium stairs and a lot of barriers, if anything like last year. The pic is from last year, my 4th ever CX race and the first race on my then "new" Bianchi. I raced the C's and got 4th it was a good race for me.

Then Sunday it's off to CCCX #5 in Ft Ord. I haven't gotten my ass down to any CCCX races this year and I look forward to checking out how they do it "down south" See ya'll there ! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger cyclocrossboy said...

So you up for more races...CCCX and Winter Peak Cross through the month of January!!!

DP

21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home