Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ahhh.....Bianchi amore


This last weekend for work we had the national sales meeting at a place called Costanoa just between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz off of Hwy. 1.

Quite a nice place, we had pretty much the entire 2007 lines of Bianchi's on display and I got to meet my "west coast" outside sales guys. There were all cool and it always makes things a bit easier after tipping a few back with people you have to work with but rarely ever see. I will be working with most of them at Interbike at the end of Sept. so it will be a lot smoother not having to do all the introductions in Las Vegas.

I didn't get any riding in as planned but I rested up and had a good time. Thought I would post some cool pic's from the event....



1 Comments:

Blogger VeloRainDog said...

sheesh, another loser bike racer blog.

kidding.

see you at the meeting tonight, dude.

cw

14:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home