Friday, October 20, 2006

Pilarcitos Round #2

Well this weekend is round 2 at the "Stick" It's my backyard so to speak and should be a good time. I got 3rd in the B's here last year and while I don't expect a repeat performance I will be still ride as hard as possible!

I liked the sand, it's hard and requires a lot of power. I am up to 45 min runs now and I finally feel recovered from Vegas. Ya it took 2 weeks to get over the madness! Big ring workouts on the road bike are feeling good and I can see some good improvements coming, maybe not this weekend but a few weeks, hopefully in full swing for the GGP round and the Pilarcitos Final/districts...

Stay tuned for race report!

1 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

right on, see you at Candlestick.

i hope they start slow...

17:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home