Sunday, November 12, 2006

McLaren Park Reduex

Well the Surf City race in Santa Cruz was cancelled today at the last minute. I don't really know what happened but what a bummer. I know a lot of people put a lot of hard work into getting it going and I feel for you guys.

So..... I hopped on the road bike for a nice 100k ride today. Up over Mt Tam/ Alpine and around to Fairfax, quick stop at the Java Hut for some coffee and snacks and rolled home for a total time of just under 4 hours at a zone 2-3 tempo. Since there's no race to report, I thought I would post a few pic's from last weekend. GGP is coming up next weekend, so I was happy to get in some decent riding this weekend dispite no racing. Here we go...


Game face? Check!


Start and finish straight

Some of the crew R to L: Dan, Liz, Cullen, Josh and myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home