Friday, March 30, 2007

Ahhh the Ronde



This weekend is the Ronde Ominium. I always try to get to all the Pilarcitos races and this is one of my favs. It's in the "hood" and this year I get to ride in the Elite 2/3 and we'll race for 75 min. Last year I was in the 4's and got on the podium both days and won the overall. This year, well.... I feel pretty good but I am going into it with a few unknowns. I think I can do well but right now it's about getting through the entire weekend in one piece and see how it all shakes out. I won't really have much in the way of teammates, so survival is the top priority. I think endurance will play a big factor and mine is pretty solid at the moment. It's the race "fitness" that been slow to show up but after last week things are looking better.... so... we'll see.... I'll bury myself that's for sure!
Our Elite 4 squad looks strong and I am looking forward to watching them race for sure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home