Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tue port ride in O Town

It's on.....





I went to the port ride tonight, there were a couple of close calls but I still had a pretty good time. We had 5 Fusion guys there and probley a total of around 55-60 riders were in attendance. After the MTB race Sunday, I was not sure how I would feel but things were OK for the most part. I had a slightly high resting HR this morning (53) so today was a test of sorts. legs....good, breathing....good, recovery after hard efforts... a bit slow but not slow enough to get dropped off the group. I'm on the rebuild and it feels good. I will stay on the plan for the coming days leading up to Cat's Hill. If I can ride the curve I will be good for C.H. How good? we'll have to wait and see.....


Good Power Tap data tonight....



1 Comments:

Blogger meh-wee-uhn said...

Yes! Another person suckered into the port ride. I was in a meeting this past week and it was all I could do to contain myself knowing that in other parts of the East Bay people were out on their bikes, playing and having fun.

Next week.

02:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home