Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday, Sunday.......Sunday

Bike path from Tiburon with Mt. Tam in the distance..


What a great ride today, we had a large portion of the team out today for a great spin around Paradise to Tiburon. The weather was perfect and I for one, felt pretty good. I did get a bit nauseated at the end of the "fast" loop but in the past that has worked out to be good come race time.



Steve took some cool pic's..... Peep em' out.



Giro tomorrow, see you there!



James, Scott, Tanja, and I.







Enjoying the day!





Loop stats: 13km/ T20:40/ 37.3 kph ----- Avg HR/ Pwr-- 164/268

New PR for the "Loop." I covered many attacks and closed a few gaps. In the end I tried to get away but the legs were not quite ready for that. Close though....... A really a good ride. Everyone rode well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home