Monday, December 10, 2007

BASP Finals

and we're off......
Pilarcitos Bay Area Super Prestige Series Final @ CCCP Coyote Pt.

Place: 36th

Well I had a better race than Sat. but I still don't quite have enough fitness to recover quick enough after the start and I fell back until I could recover and settle into a TT pace with sprints thrown in here and there..

I ended up have a good race in the end battling it out with a nice chap (Erik), getting ahead in the sprint to the line....

A somewhat lackluster weekend of racing but I made it through both races not totally destroyed and needing days to recover. I managed to get out Monday afternoon for a 2hr SS ride in the Headlands and thought it might have been to much but I feel pretty good today, so it seems it's coming back, abit slowly....

This coming Sunday is CCCX #6, again @ Fort Ord. I'll keep trying to improve in time for some redemption by the CCCX Final on Jan 6th. If anything it will have me flying into the early road season, which will be good as I am going to be riding on the Lombardi squad for 2008 and would like to start off the season with some results and possibly points and well :)

whatever... one week at a time..



Coming off the sand section with Erik and Lander in tow...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home