Sunday, December 21, 2008

Soggy Sunday mtb fun.



Channing, Hendrik, Geoff and I, met up for a quick ride through the Marin Headlands. At 9am it was more or less dry but by the time we hit the dirt, it was starting to rain... So glad I packed the rain jkt. 



The Rig has some new parts and is riding great. It kicked my ass today after riding 4hrs yesterday on the road-- in bitter cold.... 

It was fun riding with the boys and their new toys..  props to Channing for riding his CX bike! 

Good ride: 2 hrs/ 41km  but oh so cold/ wett..  

I had a nice lunch of C.B. hash/ scrambled eggs and coffee after a hott shower and then got to see the Niner's pull off a fantastic come-from-behind win!!  Way to Go!

Headlands looking toward Mt Tam.

4 Comments:

Blogger linebrake said...

how are you liking that rigid carbon fork? are you going to race it?

19:21  
Blogger velopicante said...

i'm jealous hommie! rides sounds fun. holla at me... i need some motivation to ride...a beer belly doesn't suit me ;-0

i'm building my new 29er! you got any extra tires?

11:31  
Blogger Nick said...

So far the ridged fork seems pretty nice... seeing it dropped just about 2 lbs of my bike! (from Fox F29)

I am still getting used to the ridged frt. end. I will most likly do some races w/ the fork but swap out sup. fork for some races. We'll see.

sorry Holmes, no spare's laying round, but if you have to buy new I would reccomend Maxxis Ingator for the mud/ X-max or small block 8 for the dry, or also the racing Ralph... all are good to run tubless...

15:11  
Anonymous Leroy said...

Leroy says "ride a Bianchi"!

19:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home