Tuesday, March 04, 2008

CCCX Round 3

Even the car had fun...


Well I finished 3rd... again. Not bad but I was hoping for a higher result. I changed my gearing and felt pretty good going into the weekend. The course was the same as the last round and while I ended up in the same placing, I cut 2+ min off the course time. Mark Howland showed up and took the win with Ceasar in 2nd. The opening laps were great as we started with the Pro/ Semi-Pro men, which worked great and the 3 of us rode with the lead pack until the long.... pavement section where the geared bikes took off and it was a 3 way battle until 2 to go. I started to fade a bit on the short climbs and rode it in for 3rd solo. The time gaps to 1st/2nd were smaller than ever so there is improvement there. It did move me into 2nd overall for the 9 race series. I'll spice it up for round #4 in a few weeks..



Check out this course!!! 7 miles long/ 5 laps T* 1:57

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home